Friday, November 28, 2008

Main Source - Fuck What You Think



Okay....I know what you hip hop heads are thinking...why would he not refer Breaking Atoms...Large Pro was on that....OKAY FUCK YOU. I like that album, alot. But I figure most of you have it. If you don't....fuck is your problem...that's not my problem....I'm not here to talk about every classic I'm here to talk about WHAT I LIKE. Fucking fags go find a candy dick to suck...

ANYWHO I really like this album even tho Professor aint in it. Really raw album really IN YO FACE type of shit, G Raps wife(Shaqueen) had a ill cut off this and I loved it. ALSO. BOMBSQUAD MAKES AN APPERACE. For yall that don't know its early Lox, Young Jadakiss and Sheek(no Styles) and they are definatly nice...yo this maybe a underrated album(maybe) for 94' but its defintaly a gem and I pick it up....or I'd just scroll down and peep that link that will be here...OH AND IF YOU HAVENT PEEPED THE FIRST ALBUM DO THAT...early Nas apperance so you know dun dun dun...

Rapidshare Download

No comments: